Thursday, April 12, 2007

35

From the age of 27 I've lived with the fear of my impending death due to my becoming HIV positive. My life spiraled down to so many dark places because I thought of my life as being over. For what ever reason, I can't seem to recall why, I had it in my head I'd be dead by the age of 35. Horrifying with such despair it was to be so young and feel you have nothing to hold on to but the thought you'd be dead by 35. Well 35 came and went leaving me with a sense that I'd beaten off death for the time being. I wasn't completely assured of my life but at least HIV hadn't won out yet. The image with myself, my niece Lola and Oprah is the sign of a new day and a life that I'm now living instead of waiting for death.

35

Black Dog Trick is Coming
Sweet little joy ride result
Creeping up my back slide
Do a quick psychic click 35
Pending my reservation changes
Sweep me on a jack up trial
Will you bring me a sweet low
Don't break me down a slow dive
Spirit is high to a jive trade
35 can be a trick to my despair
I will sing to my Joy protector
Joy can train this Black Dog
She's a joyful Sallygirl
Big Papa take down love
My gem daddy lush dream
My sweet sistah Niction Right
A Soul Star Sister baby girl
Will his prowl shake me of you
A physical system elimination
I work it to spin my train
Black Dog 35 on the tracks
Put him up for a slab jive
Time to slip him a jack down
Do you dare strip my lush slice
Lick your subtle wound sweet Dog
This Lana is 36 sippin a cool drank


D.Lynam 5-00

No comments: